Monday, March 24, 2014

Boring Casual













 Don't forget tomorrow I will announcing the winners of the Splash Fashion tickets! Anyway been busy as usual exams next week so freaking out like seriously ahhhhhhh! Today is like actually the first day in ages I have come out of my room looking somewhat presentable instead of just in my well 'pjs' - meaning trackies, UGGS and hoodie (: I am wearing shirt, trousers and jumper from Mango, hoodie from American Apparel and Converse shoes. I was like super excited when Rebekah Lee agreed to take my pics for the blog as she is so good at taking pics as you can see on her blog here http://flyinghotairballoons.blogspot.co.uk/ ! I seriously cannot believe I am back in Dubai next week I am so super excited!!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig