Saturday, October 10, 2015

Healthy Chocolate Smoothie Bowls


I did a post a few weeks ago about my go to healthy breakfast: smoothie bowl (green smoothie), however I went to East London Juice co at Boxpark, Shoreditch and had a chocolate smoothie bowl it was soooo yummy so I was determined to master my own! I came across http://www.cookiestokale.com/chocolate-ice-cream-breakfast-bowl/ however I did my own take on it, it is soo easy to make! All you need to do is blend all the ingredients in a blender then pour into a bowl and carefully at the toppings (below). Try make it look as pretty as you can ;) if anyone does make this I would LOVE to know!


Ingredients:
1 avocado
1 frozen banana
2 handfuls of blueberries 
2 and a half tablespoons of cocoa powder
handful of spinach
pour half the blender with coconut milk

Topping:
Chia seeds
Oats
Bananas






Share:

1 comment

  1. You should use cacao powder instea of cocoa powder it's tons better for you it's a huge superfood full off antioxidants and tastes just as good I think better! But good job xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig