Saturday, October 17, 2015

Get her tits out.


I posted a picture on Instagram last weekend of my new tshirt from Missguided and everyone kept asking me about it and saying they wanted it - I don't blame them, however my dad did say Louisa I really don't like that tshirt hehe. Anyway if you didn't see the picture then no worries here is the
infamous tshirt in all its glory, and glory being tits! Who ever these boobs belong to you are famous my lovely and everyone wants your boobs! Not only is the picture really cool the tshirt itself is really soft and does indeed feel like a second skin when you put it on!

Also can we please take a moment to appreciate the amazing picture by Stephane and ofcourse makeup by Gabriella Floyd.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig