Sunday, October 25, 2015

Christopher Esber



Most fashion blogs are all about outfit posts and tumblr inspiration but as a fashion buying student part of my course is mood boards and ofcourse fashion buying means you need to have your eye on different designers you would want to buy! I did a post about one of my style inspirations last month - Lara Worthington here, who is Australian so thanks to a bit of stalking of her as I do I found some amazing Australian designers that she wears. I decided to put together some mood boards for each designer and to open your eyes as readers to some designers you may not of heard of before. To begin with I start off with Christopher Esber, founded his brand is Sydney in 2010 and in such a short few years has built a global reputation for his look of tailored, fresh, crisp, clean and beautiful pieces. In addition he has won a whole lot of awards including Vogue Italia's Most Talented Designer 2015.

In my opinion his clothes are an amazing take on transforming mens tailoring into the woman's silhouette and making sure that masculine look is still catered for. Very sophisticated and contemporary - they are all very simply but have amazing shape and texture. He is redefining minimalism! His designs are so relaxed which makes them easy to wear yet you would definitely stand out in a crowd and be praised on your outfit. I WANT EVERY PIECE!!!

In the designer's words: “I design for a woman who loves fashion but she is not willing to surrender herself to it,” says Esber. “Coming from Australia there is a sense of ease and the undone about what I do. Even if something is more conceptual, there is always a feel of release to it.”

http://christopheresber.com.au/

(photographs are not mine but I created the moodboards together and did all the composition myself)

  

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig