Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Keys to the fashion industry: British Vogue's mini Youtube series





I have now started uni and am starting to enjoy it but it is ofcourse different and takes some getting used to, along with all these new people, new places, new teachers and the fact this is the key to my career! AHHHHH! Dw it really isn't as bad as it sounds - it is exciting and I am learning lots, I am actually really excited to start doing the assignments and group tasks.



Many people always ask me all the time, what I am doing, where do I go to uni, what am I studying etc and also how to get into the fashion industry. Yes I can easily give you advice but it would be to do with my own experiences not give advice in a business or technical way, therefore I wanted to show you guys this. I am sure many of you have already been watching the mini series British Vogue has created on Youtube but if you haven't OMG click on this video, watch it and watch the other episodes.



Alexa Chung is the presenter and she is showing all different aspects of the fashion world, some you may already know about, others you won't however you may think you know about some yet this series will show you different. This video I have attached personally means something to me as I am studying Fashion Buying so it was amazing to watch and listen and even learn! All you have to do is go on British Vogue's Youtube channel and if you want to keep up to date with the episodes be sure to subscribe to them!



It is amazing how technology has transformed the world and fashion, in addition we can actually get to see inside a world that is hard to get access too just through your laptop screen or phone! Thank you British Vogue for doing this, it is very inspirational!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig