Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peak of Lace


Another beautiful playsuit in this outfit post, it is my new favourite playsuit in my wardrobe because of the very unusual design on the front, it looks as if I have unzipped the playsuit to reveal a lace bodice underneath however that's just how it is, I think that's what made me fall in love with it. In addition the colour is so great as basically any colour and can be paired
with it! This gorgeous playsuit is from: Topshop, I paired it with my fave pair of Jeffery Campbells, spikes at the back, adding a bit more edge to the outfit and also putting on some red lipstick gives a big, striking, pop of colour! How do you like the location?



















Share:

3 comments

  1. youre wearing it wrong!!

    http://m5.paperblog.com/i/31/317891/ootn-topshop-playsuit-L-vI2g6D.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6641862&langId=-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the location! adore everything from the lace to the jeffrey campbells, looks great!

    xx
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig