Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Press: Talulah Social Networks


A few posts ago I did an outfit post wearing a beautiful top from the Australian brand, Talulah. Talulah has just been bought out here by a gorgeous Australian called Ivana with her company Austyle. Yesterday I got a very happy shock when I saw that the brand saw my post on my blog and liked it to much they posted it on ALL of their social networks, their blog, their twitter, their instagram and their facebook and their facebook alone has over
11,000 followers so you can image how happy and honoured I felt that they took such notice of me posting the pics I took and also referencing my blog. Weird to think I am being viewed by people all the way in Australia but ofcourse it's so cool! Thank you so much Talulah I really appreciate it and everyone make sure you check out all their social networks including the actual brand itself, which is now stocked in Dubai!














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig