Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Walking Backwards Just for the Show


Desert posting again my lovelies! The desert is such a great place to shoot as it is basically a plant canvas, well a very sandy one, colours stand out so well against it! Here I am
wearing a top and skirt I love! As I have a big obsession with neon I always find an excuse to slip this skirt on, in addition the shirt is so unusual especially because of the back however it is soooo comfy! The skirt is from: LF Boutique in New York, Soho, the skirt is from: American Apparel and the gorgeous heelless shoes are Jeffery Campbells from: West LA Boutique here in Dubai!













Share:

1 comment

  1. love you denim top! amazing cut out in the back!

    xx
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig