Sunday, November 25, 2012

Real 18K Gold finger tips!


As I have to go to boring old school with boring old uniform I don't get to wear nail polish *sad face* so as I was in England for a few days I was so happy to wear some polish, especially as it's a new nail polish I was gifted through the mail last week! When I received the packet there was a piece of paper explaining I was one of the first people to try out the real 18K gold nail polish, yes it is
in fact REAL 18K GOLD, well gold flakes. Basically you apply normal nail polish, I applied the black one given in the set, and then after that is dry add the 18K gold top coat which is clear just like top coat however it has little gold flakes in it. As I was traveling, moving bags on and off trolleys etc I hate when my polish gets chipped so I was so happy with the result of the polish plus gold top coat!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig