Sunday, November 11, 2012

Essa Walla x Nina Zandnia


Sorry all I have been mega busy atm, last week I was up in Abu Dhabi for two days as I was modelling for the opening of the Etihad Avenue Towers, which are amazing might I add! I did 2 fashion shows in one day so you can imagine how tired I was however it was so much fun and we did the fashion show with holograms, the first hologram fashion show in the UAE, if you have no idea what I am talking about then please do YouTube it as Burberry did an AMAZING one
as well as a crazy lifelike hologram of 2pac performing with Snoop Dogg! Anyway I will have pics on that very soon and hopefully the video of it too! But here is a post about the amazing fashion show I did over the weekend for the super sweet and famous designer Essa, this collection was in collaboration with Nina Zandnia and was held at the Kempinski on the Palm, the catwalk was so beautiful with a huge crown at the back and a very long runway hehe (: It was a great show and gorgeous clothes by amazing Essa.

Pictures taken by photographer Eros










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig