Saturday, November 3, 2012

Everything Flows in the Wind


Recently I have had a huge obsession with playsuits and bought three from the same shop the other day! This gorgeous playsuit is one of those three and is from: Topshop, I just love how
flowy and light it is, in addition it is so easy to wear and the best part is it's so comfy! Because the colour is so simple it is great pairing it will bright colours that way they pop more so I added a neon pink bandeau from: Primark and matching neon pink bag from: Cambridge Satchel Company, along with my mega chunky: Kurt Geiger shoes which I seriously cannot live without, they may look intense but they are soooo super duper comfy!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig