Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fringe Bag Alert: Deesse


I always love very edgy different things, which you would know if you read my blog regularly, so when I was introduced to Deesse I fell in love! Deesse is a gorgeous handbag brand which is stocked in Valley Dez Boutique in Dubai, so when I saw this black fringe bag I just had to have it! I just love how different it is, I have never seen anything like it! I paired it with my favourite
jacket from: Topshop, a dress from: Splash and my Jeffery Campbell shoes from: West LA in addition my amazing knuckle Iphone case that I refuse to EVER take off is from: West LA.

Make sure you visit www.deesseonline.com to see all of the other bags!







Share:

1 comment

  1. love the entire look!
    the desert print dress is really unique!

    xx
    Jenny
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig