Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Behind this face: My interview




A while back just before summer I had an interview with a great project here in Dubai called Behind This Face, it is basically a website which is all about interviewing models and asking about their life, childhood, family, friends etc basically showing people that models aren't fake and they aren't just pictures instead they are actual people just like everyone else. I was lucky to be the first one to have my interview up and here it is! It was very weird hearing myself be played back and see the things I do when I speak haha yet I love the finished product and I am excited to see the other models interviews, make sure you like the facebook page here and check our their website here.
Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig