Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grunge Army


My blog is a year now and it really is my baby so as it gets older I ofcourse want it to grow! Not only am I in the process of redesigning it I also want to 'redesign' how I post, to do that I am making my outfit posts into more than just outfits I am making the pictures more 'photoshoot' like. Me along with my two close friends have decided to find urban unusal locations in Dubai and create mini photoshoots, Antonio is an amazing photographer and model here in Dubai along with being a skateboarder, surfer, basketball player etc the list goes on (he is in the pics above) make sure you check out his tumblr http://apmucdxb.tumblr.com/, then there's the famous Andrea Brocca my bestest friend, the youngest Haute Couture designer in the world and he is amazing (you will see him in the next posts). Anyway all of us are so arty so loved this idea so much and I think it really adds something more professional to the blog, please give me your feedback!

Regarding the outfit, jacket from: Topshop, top from: Camden Market, shorts from: Wild Fox, shoes from: Topshop and sunglasses from: Camden Market.












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig