Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meeting Yasmin Yusuf x Miss Selfridge


Miss Selfridge is one of my favourites if not my favourite high street brand because of how girly and gorgeous every single item of clothing, pair of shoes, bag accessories is! So you can imagine my excitement when I was invited to an exclusive preview of the latest collection before it hit shops and if that's not enough I got to meet the creative director, Yasmin Yusuf who is
extremely sweet might I add! Anyway this season's collection is full of beads, sequins, spikes, pinks, blacks, reds basically anything a girl can want! Below are some pics of all the gorgeous pieces and there is a few photos after each other showing my reaction to the gorgeous pink fluffy jacket I fell deeply in love with! Thank you so much again Miss Selfridge, Yasmin Yusuf and the Alshaya team!



The pink catches my eye (my favourite colour)


I try it on...


I feel how amazinglyeuyrye soft it is (haha yes that's how amazing it is)...


The OMG face....


And I have fallen in LOVEEE


Happy girl in her new fave pink item ;)












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig