Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tones

Since moving to London and having my flat I can safely say I feel my own life is finally starting! I am now an adult and creating new ventures in my life that are very exciting. I had my first university interview last week and it went really well - way better than I expected - I was so scared I didn't want to actually go but I did! In addition I now have a YouTube channel! I have posted 2 videos and have ideas for loads more - I hope you guys are liking my videos and if you have any ideas or anything you want to see please let me know! You can find my YouTube channel here.
Anyway here is an outfit post of what I wore to my interview! I personally love minimalism and try to wear clothing that is very minimalistic - no patterns and no bright colours. I usually wear black, white or grey however I have now fallen in love with camel and other tones of nude - I believe camel is the new black! I also LOVE faux leather so live in faux leather leggings.
Faux leather leggings and shoes: Zara, tshirt and bomber jacket: andotherstories, bag: Alexander Wang and coat: random shop in Notting Hill, London
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig