Friday, March 20, 2015

My biggest insecurity







Hi guys having quite a hard few weeks so that's why haven't been up to blogging sorry! Anyway this was a video I did a few weeks ago and didn't post as have been busy but here it is! I guess what I am doing could be taken different ways I am pretty sure some people will make fun of me or comment on "how disgusting my skin is" but that's what people do they judge! However I do hope that this may help some people out there who are going through the same thing as me and feel as insecure as I do - for those people I want to say it's ok, I understand, you aren't alone and it will get better I promise however you have to do something about it and it will take time. I personally can be very impatient when it comes to resolving things to do with my appearance so I get it but it will happen! I hope this does inspire people other people who aren't interested sorry for being who I am! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig