Sunday, March 1, 2015

Modelling for Florence Bridge

Hello all! Long time now see! I am very sorry to all my readers that I have been MIA for like AGES and I mean AGES - ooppps sorry. Well basically life is a crazy thing as you will all agree and it is always changing and that is what my life is very much doing atm as I am an art student finishing my last year of A levels along with doing a Foundation at Central Saint Martins and then going to Uni in Summer, so as you can see I have a lot going on. In addition I am now living in London with my gorgeous boyfriend so I have decided to do blogging again finally as I truly have missed it a lot! In addition I have revamped it to something a lot more minimalistic as that is what I love and want to come across.

Since starting blogging in 2011 www.vintagerunways.blogspot.com (click on old blog above) I have had 1.9 million views so yes nearly 2 million, in addition I have been able to be brand ambassador for Topshop, Reiss and Blackberry, in addition to working with loads of brands including: Chanel, Kate Spade, Miss Selfridge, Jack Wills, Victoria Secret etc. I have also been able to meet some amazing names in the business including Jude Law, Poppy Delevigne, Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti, Amber Le Bon, Henry Holland, Rita Ora and more. I also have been lucky enough to model for Prada, Furne Amato, Bloomingdales, Philip Lim, Galeries Lafayette, Giuseppe Zanotti the man himself, who is so sweet btw and a lot more, also been featured in magazines like Grazia, Pose, Harpers Bazaar, Hello, Ahlan, Elle Magazine etc. I was also nominated for Grazia's Best Style Blogger 2 years running. So I wanted to thank everyone who has been there for me and has supported me! All of this amazing success has come out of Dubai yet since moving back to London my life has been a lot quieter however that is because I have been focusing on studying and I lived in the countryside - don't do that people.
Anyway here is some modelling I did for a gorgeous emerging British Designer called Florence Bridge, she is doing so well and many of the UK Celebs have been spotted wearing her things! I am so proud of her and proud to of modelled for her! She has a site www.florencebridge.com and also instagram @florencebridge however she also stocks at Bluebird and Avenue 32.

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig