Saturday, March 14, 2015

Basic Denim

I promised I would blog often and I haven't which I am so sorry about as my life is very busy and somewhat confusing at this present moment I am having to make a lot of decisions which will impact my future and the big one being uni so my head is very much all over the place atm however I am determined to shoot a few things at a time so I can distribute
them throughout a few days! Anyway the other day the sun finally came out in London and it was very much a surprise to everyone I am sure - not only was it sunny but it was also warm! I was so happy because that meant I could wear my latest purchase, black bomber jacket from Andotherstories with my boyfriend's vest, vintage Levi Jeans, Chanel espadrilles and Spit Fire sunglasses. I am now going to make myself get out of bed and do some work! Make sure to check out my youtube channel here and please subscribe or let me know of any videos you want me to post!










 












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig