Sunday, January 31, 2016

I like my tulips



I seem to be very much procrastinating my life atm just spending a lot of time thinking and sitting alone and quiet. I love my uni project atm but working in a group is hard and I seriously have NO idea what is going on, what they are doing and what I am supposed to do so I have no motivation at all atm to do any uni work but today I think I just need to get off my bottom and just do some!
Anyway I finally have an outfit post for you guys!!! I must admit having a blog and it being my platform I obviously have an idea of what I want my pictures and everything to look like but I just
don't have the means to achieve that at the present moment but I will just keeping pushing and experimenting to try and achieve the best I can.

So this outfit post was taken when me and Oscar went to the Columbia Road flower market last Sunday - which we have vlogged it will be up tomorrow so stay tuned to our youtube be sure to subscribe here. We have lived in Shoreditch for over a year now and hadn't been to the flower market but really really wanted to, as Oscar works most weekends we either miss it or do something else so finally we went! It is soooo good the atmosphere is amazing, the flowers are so pretty and great price etc - anyone in London must go! 

On to the actual outfit - 
white turtleneck from H&M (similar here)
Gilet from Yoins here
Jeans from Missguided here
Jacket from Zara (similar here
Cap from Zara men (similar here)
Sunglasses from Celine here
Shoes from Adidas here
Handbag from Alexander Wang here





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig