Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Before white bleach hair and now..



OMG for me writing this post is kind of a big thing because I have had my hair the same colour for many years, and if you know me well you would know just how bad I am with changing my hair - even just getting a trim! After years of doing my roots and a lot of deliberation I finally decided to take the plunge and actually dye my hair a NATURAL colour - a word that was very much in the past, natural hair was not something I remembered and after being called a barbie doll for years was definitely not something I was known for. 

Anyway as 2016 came in I knew it had to be done - new year, new me. On January 12th 2016 at 3:00PM I stepped into Toni and Guy ready to say goodbye to my white, long locks. First of all my hair was dyed orange, yes orange - like the colour of the poster paint you used to use at primary school, at the moment my hair was that colour of the rainbow poor Oscar walked in with a shocked face trying to keep calm but freaking out inside, thinking that was the finished thing, I reassured him it wasn't. The reason they dyed it orange was so my hair didn't turn green when they dyed it - weird science of hair dye that I don't fully understand but think of it as like mixing purple colouring pencil with yellow to make a neutral. After that you can basically guess the rest of the process: dye my hair, wait, wash it, cut it, dry it and verdict time. I DIDN'T like it! I LOVED the cut but hated the colour - I thought I would still be an ashy blonde but I was back to more of my natural colour yet now a week later I like it and am so happy I did it - new me. Want to see the transformation be sure to watch the video and see!! Also please be sure to subscribe and give it a BIG THUMBS UP.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig