Wednesday, January 27, 2016

VLOG #6 Oscar does his first tattoo on me!!?



I have waited for the opportunity to tattoo for a while, I have finally cracked on with my first ever 2.

I started on a geometric array of shapes on my bud Delphs shin, he is sort of teaching me how to do it, It was an awesome experience and an incredible art form that I shall be learning over this year until I become a lot better, however I know loads of people take up tattooing every day, but i think when it comes down to the nitty inkky we have to learn the steps on how to set up how to clean down, sterilise ect, but I personally feel being in the driving seat has opened my mind to my hand really pushing this new idea that I can really do thiss. I have been drawing for 17 years now so I would definitely say that I'm halfway there with regards to becoming a great tattoo artist. I think after going straight into it I now know that tattooing straight lines is one of the hardest parts, but after my second one which in turn wasn't free hand, but I understood the distance between the needle and the skin as well as the speed you should spend on doing each part. Watching it back myself I can critique my run through. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.    


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig