Friday, January 15, 2016

I cut my hair short? New Year's Eve Iceskating FAIL!





I have now just finished my first week back at uni and it went so quick! I am very tired and ready for the weekend though as Friday was a long day 9am-5pm at uni!! If you have followed my blog for a while then you may know that I don't just blog, I also have a youtube channel which shows more about my life and who I am so be sure to go check it out and subscribe.



Me and Oscar has vlogged quite a lot often as we personally wanted to document memories and to also share it with you, along with friends and family so here is a vlog that was taken on New Year's Eve 2015 where there was a bit of an Iceskating fail! Want to know more give it a watch.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig