Thursday, January 21, 2016

INTERVIEW WITH THE IDLE MAN


Starting a blog and turning into your own brand or somewhat like a business is not easy, many people think they can start a blog and bam they make money, become famous etc but I promise you it doesn't work like that and tbh if that's all you want to start a blog for they are NOT the right reasons. I started my blog years ago before blogging became a huge thing, it was created as a diary for my family to see and just do what I love which is write and fashion. Being a blogger in Dubai I was lucky enough to make somewhat of a name for myself, work with some big brands, know all the PR and be nominated for awards but moving to England meant I had to start from the bottom again.

Starting from scratch definitely isn't easy and it takes a lot of hard work to climb those steps, I go to uni, have a relationship etc while trying to do my blog and trust me it's is hard but I love it so hard work pays off. When I get emails from brands or PR etc and they have found me it really shows the hard work is paying off, so when I got an email from The Idle Man asking if they could interview me for their website I was blown away, little me? wanting to interview me? They asked me questions about mens fashion which I answered but now the interview is out I have seen that they did their research on me and put it in the interview so thank you so much!!

Be sure to read my interview here http://theidleman.com/manual/web-roundup/louisa-northcote-chats-to-the-idle-man/ and check out The Idle Man because they have some gorgeous pieces for all you boys out there!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig