Wednesday, January 27, 2016

VLOG ‪#7: Iceskating at Broadgate, Meeting Oscar's sister and the London...





AHH me and Oscar have both been so busy with work, uni and trying to do some more posts and videos but we aren't complaining. This year has started off great and I intend to keep it that way!! Here is a vlog I really wanted to share with you guys because it is documenting the first time EVER I have been iceskating and I must admit I really wasn't very good, I didn't know how to move so I basically just got pulled round by Oscar, who is amazing at iceskating might I add. In addition we went to the Lumiere Light Show around Central which was PACKED with people but fun, we met up with Oscar's sister. If you want to see what I am talking about then just click the link! Be sure to like and SUBSCRIBE!!



In addition anyone in London or near London that wants go Iceskating, Broadgate Ice rink is still open until 25th February 2016 so get your tickets here https://www.cityicerinktickets.co.uk/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig