Monday, November 5, 2012

Danger can be found in all angles!


Out of all the pictures we took in the desert these were the first pics taken and they are by far my most favourite! Maybe it's because of the outfit or maybe it's because of the background, either or I am obsessed with them and so happy with how they came out! Anyway down to the actual outfit itself, if you follow my blog regularly, as I always say my style is a huge mix however I am still a London girl at heart so I love edgy 'London' looking things I would say, edgy
and grungy! I wish I could wear this in Dubai but for obvious reasons I can't hehe oh well defs will be worn when I am in my home town. The top is from: American Apparel, shoes are: Doc Martens, sunglasses are from: Camden Market, necklace is from: Bali, jewelry is from: Rock On!, H.N.A Jewels, Kate Spade and Topshop and then there's the best piece and my favourite piece the SHORTS! I am sure my followers should be able to guess where they are from, my most favourite boutique in Dubai or maybe the world hehe West LA, brand: Unif!

Huge thank you, appreciation and credit goes to my two amazing photographers who I am extremely close to Andrea Brocca (youngest designer in the world check link here) and Antonio Piepo, Model/Blogger/Photographer http://apmucdxb.tumblr.com/


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig