Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Instaweek: Ready for London!



Sorry I don't have anything else to post atm as I have been mega busy! However I am off to England in like 2 hours! Sooooooooo excited :D I will have lots to post, pics, outfits, restaurants etc! I am buzzing for the cold weather have packed all my winter woolies and can't wait to see the Christmas lights on Oxford Street. Above are some pics of my busy week in Instagram pics (if you don't follow me please do and you will see pics straight away from London: vintagerunways) I have been busy with my art work, packing, modelling etc! I was part of a gorgeous fashion show yesterday at Rivaage Boutique Sunset Mall where I wore a wedding dress, awww *tear* hehe anyway post when I am in London!!

Peace out Dubaiiiiiiii

Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig