Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shoot with Uwe Koerner for Capital D Studio


As I have lived in Dubai more than half of my lifetime I have modelled here for years and yes Dubai photographers are amazing, don't get me wrong, but when you get the opportunity to work with an international photographer you can really tell just how amazing pictures can be! I was lucky enough to work with an AMAZING international photographer called
Uwe Koerner for Capital D Studio magazine here in Dubai, in addition I got to wear amazing clothes by my best friend and youngest Haute Couture Designer in the world Andrea Brocca (photographed with me above). This is probably one of my favourite shoots if not my favourite! Thank you so much everyone who worked on it, so excited to add these to my portfolio!!!

check out more amazing work from Uwe Koerner http://www.uwe-koerner.de/












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig