Saturday, November 17, 2012

Snapped backstage with my Blackberry Porsche


Being a model is a job I ofcourse adore but there is more work that is put into it than most people think including a lot of time having to have hair and makeup done! I thought it would be fun to snap a few pics 'behind the scenes' of me just after I had my makeup done and still
had pins in my hair, this was from when I was in Abu Dhabi doing 3 fashion shows for the opening of Etihad Towers, I was wearing my comfy clothes: Top from: Wildfox, leggings from: American Eagle, shoes from: Doc Martens and jewelry from: Rock On! In addition loving my Blackberry Porsche phone, so edgy yet stylish, the models approve ;)

Photography by Antonio Piepo









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig