Saturday, January 26, 2013

West LA Boutique - Men's Launch



Ahhh! No way has it been over a week since I last posted *sad face* I am so sorry guys it's because I have been spending my time revising and doing boring exams but they are over now so I am back and have some amazing things coming up! In addition I have my official acceptance
letter so will be off to England in September so I am very happy. Anyway here is the follow on post to my last one, just a few snaps from the launch of West LA Boutique's men's section to the store, tbh I love girls clothes ofcourse but I also love guys clothes so will be definitely shopping on the guys side as well as the girls in the store and already have my eye on a few pieces! Make sure you follow West LA on facebook here to get updates.












Share:

2 comments

  1. ahwww so glad you are up and posting again :') we have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great clothing! I am all about boutique clothing and this is just like the ones I found on http://www.persnicketyclothing.com/. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig