Sunday, January 13, 2013

Red with Black Lace


So I finally have my gorgeous Alexander Wang bag - previous post - and I took it on its first outing today, also I am so happy because it is finally cold in Dubai, after months it is
finally winter here, I wore a jacket and scarf *so happy*. Well here is what I wore the other day when I purchased the gorgeous bag, I was actually pretty cold when these pics were taken as it was extremely windy hehe but love this sort of weather reminds me of home. Here I am wearing a playsuit from: Topshop - which I wore on Christmas day, shoes from: River Island, bag from: Zara, hat from: West LA and sunglasses from: Camden Market.







Share:

2 comments

  1. haha this made me laugh a little :') I love how your alexander wang bag is still in the boutique one shopping bag, like your its over-protective mother haha xxxx nah i jk, but am loving the hat and suglasses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable playsuit!

    http://www.yewrestaurant.com/menus/dine_out_2013/

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig