Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Outfits


I am warning you all in advance that these next few posts will be dwelling on 2012.. Happy New Year one and all, I hope you all enjoyed your New Years! Here are some pics of some of my outfits from this past year and I have now started to become more 'established' with my
editing and having my pics taken as the year has gone on so I hope I will continue to gain a more professional look on my pictures. To be honest, my style hasn't really changed as I already have such a different style already however I have started to buy more classic pieces for my wardrobe, things I will wear for years and love, in addition statement jewelry, bags etc. So there you have it me in 2012, I am excited to see how my style becomes in 2013!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig