Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bleached Graffiti


Hello lovelys I can't believe I haven't posted in 5 days ! I have been so busy but I am loving this winter weather Dubai finally has, I have been going outside every night just so I can wear my jumpers and jackets. As most of you should know I am obsessed with the boutique
West LA and on Wednesday they opened their mens boutique - but more about that on my next post. Anyway here are some fun pics that were snapped of me and my bestie against the graffiti wall, the pics didn't exactly work they were completely dark so I decided to have a go at rescuing them but bleaching the colour and this is what happened - tbh I LOVE how they look (: I was wearing my Boy London jumper, West LA sleeveless jacket, Topshop skirt, Zara shoes, H&M beanie (looks like the Acne one) and the new love of my life, my Alexander Wang bag! I hope you all enjoy this weather while it lasts and all you people in England I am ever so jealous of the snow !












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig