Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Back Home



I know I haven't been blogging for ages but I have been back in Dubai for 3 weeks and literally been out nearly every single day!! Spending lots of time at the beach trying to make sure I get a tan before I go back to England! It is so nice to be back home to see friends and family, Dubai never changes well a little but it will still always be home to me and I know my way around it like the back of my hand so it has been nice to come back to some familiarity. I have lots to post about and if you follow me on instagram you would of seen how busy I have been and what I have been up to! Here is just a casual look from after the beach at Nasimi Atlantis - dress from West LA Boutique, shoes from Zara and sunglasses from Prada.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig