Sunday, January 10, 2016

Designer Love/Inspiration: Craig Green LCM A/W16



Yesterday I did a post about one of my favourite women's designers, London based called Faustine Steinmetz (be sure to see the post before). LCM is on at the moment at London, LCM stands for London Collections Men, it like London Fashion Week but about menswear and happens a month before London Fashion Week. I will probably be going to see a few presentations on Monday but eventhough I may not be sitting there watching the shows and presentations in person as a student
studying fashion I believe it is important to follow what is going on with the shows, the designers and maybe even predict trends as that is my job. I have followed Craig Green's career from when he started and feel he is very innovative with the pieces he creates, they are quite 'out there' and some may say a bit 'over the top' but in my opinion I love how he experiments and the things people expect wouldn't be wearable (like the jumper with the hole in the middle - which I so wanted btw) they actually become iconic pieces. Here are some of the garments that came down the runway at LCM for his A/W16 Collection, they had a feel of military with the khaki, straps and tailored in addition to reminding me of men's pajamas with the thing vertical striped garments with baggy trousers and night shirt styles.  





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig