Friday, January 29, 2016

Find out who I am. Where I was born. Modelling. Dubai. Blogging. Rita Ora. And more.





Hello all lovely people! I hope you have been following and enjoying the new videos me and Oscar have been putting up, I now understand how long it takes to actually film and edit - hats off to all you YouTubers out there. To be honest though I do wish I was a bit better at editing both video and pictures because I have this idea in my head of how I want things to look but it just doesn't haha! Anyway many of you may have followed me for a while or are new or just don't know much about me and want to have a nosey, so I decided to film a video about me and what I have done in my life so far so please give it a watch, let me know your thoughts, be sure to give it a thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig