Saturday, January 12, 2013

New In: Alexander Wang


Exams have been so stressful and tiring, only 3 more days of them next week and they are over, phew! But then the big ones in 4 months *sad face* so considering how down I was and proud of myself for revising so much and actually sitting through the exams haha I thought I would treat myself to the bag I have always wanted to buy, Alexander Wang Rocco Pebble Bag with Rose Gold Studs, it's a mouthful I know! This bag has been on the top of my wishlist for years along with a Celine Tote (dream), I saw it in Selfridges when I was last in London but it was pretty pricey so decided to get it next time I was there however while searching through Boutique 1 website I FOUND IT aaaaaand it was cheaper ahhhh! You can image my excitement, I called and reserved it that's how bad I wanted it, so it wouldn't get sold! Yesterday I went to collect it from the store and was so happy! I am proud to say it is the first designer bag I have ever bought with my own money from modelling! It is the first but definitely not the last, Celine Tote you will be mine! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig