Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Behind the scenes: Capital D Studio


Modelling is my life, my love, my passion and what I aspire to continue to do as I grow up so I was so happy to get back from summer and get back into my job. Here are some instagram pics from behind the scenes of a shoot I did last week for Capital D Studio's magazine, the hair and makeup was amazing having crystals stuck on my forehead and bright vibrant colours, the
clothes were gorgeous and I was lucky enough to work with an international photographer who might I add is amazing! I got to sneak a peek of some of the pics taken and omg I fell in love with them, they are so different and more striking than other pics I have had done before so I am so so excited to see the finished pieces, stay tuned for them also make sure you follow me on instagram to see these sort of pictures as soon as they are posted, my name is vintagerunways on instagram.





Share:

1 comment

  1. thats my abaya!! oh babe thats so amazing!! i love it!! this is the first time ive seen these pics! can you post these photos or send them to me as its my new abaya collection!! im so happy to see this!!

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig