Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pattern on pattern from West LA


It has been way to long since I have done an outfit post as I have been mainly chilling in my uniform or shooting for Boutique 1 everyday however it is the weekend and I refuse to do much but sleep and ofcourse take pics for outfit posts hehe! Anyway here is an outfit I wore to the exclusive look at Miss Selfridge's new collection with the creative director herself Yasmin Yusuf (post up
very very soon, some gorgeous clothes). I, like many other girls in Dubai, have an obsession for West LA Boutique so I went on a bit of a shopping spree bought 2 pairs of Jeffery Campbells Litas (I now have 4) I fell in love with this top and shorts combo as I am loving the whole pattern on pattern look! I also LOVE neon as my readers who follow me should know! In addition the bag is from: Cambridge Satchel and necklaces from: Bali.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig