Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HAPPY 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG !!


Time definitely flies when you are having fun and a whole year has passed since I started my blog! I seriously cannot believe how fast it has gone and all the amazing things I have experienced, received and the amazing people I have met from Mira Duma, Christian Louboutin, Poppy Delevigne, Henry Holland, Giuseppe Zanotti, John Rocha, Willy Cartier, Brad Goreski the list just goes on! My modelling career has blossomed and it is the path I want to take in my life so I am pushing myself to get as far as possible with it! Thank you so much to all the PR companies and designers in Dubai for helping me grow however I really have to thank every single one of my readers for sticking by me and taking notice of what I do and what I love! I was nominated for Best Style Blogger In the Middle East Award at the beginning of the year at Grazia Style Awards thanks to all of you and I hope to be nominated again next year! I couldn't do any of this without your support! 

In the next coming months there are lots of new projects coming up including the remodeling of my blog that I am super duper excited about so stay tuned for all of the new things this next year will bring in addition it is my birthday in December so planning a big bash ;)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig