Friday, October 12, 2012

Old Hollywood meets JW Anderson x Topshop





So as I have been shooting this week for a very exciting fashion show coming up next month which I can't give much away about however I can say it is for Etihad Airways ;) I had my hair done in this very old fashioned looking style, I just had to keep it in one more day for the JW Anderson x Topshop event (yes I did sleep in it and I swear it didn't even move haha) I then worked
the whole outfit basically around the hair! As the hair seemed old hollywood to me I wore matte red lipstick and then everything I was wearing is from Topshop, the shirt dress and jumper are both from the JW Anderson collection then the shoes (which are my new favourite thing in my wardrobe!), the bag and the big gorgeous spike bangles are all from Topshop, yes I do love me some Topshop (:









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig