Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kate Spade: Meeting Brad Goreski


Jessica Alba, Demi Lavato, Cameron Diaz, Kim Kardashian, these are just celebs we see in magazines and on screen however for amazing and very down to earth might I add Brad Goreski these are people he deals with on a day to day basis. Amazing right! Anyway if you don't know him then Brad first worked with the famous Rachel Zo as her assistant stylist and he is know doing it all by himself, he was in Dubai last week and I was lucky enough to meet both him and his team in addition to the Kate Spade team flown all the way from New York for the lovely event! Brad styled me in a gorgeous Pink dress, cute polka dot bag and an amazing black beaded collar necklace! Yes I got the Brad treatment! The event itself went perfectly with the quirkyness of the brand having a hug ball pit filled with 17,000 balls I felt like a little kid again! I loved the event and loved meeting Deborah Lloyd and Brad Goreski! Thank you so much for the event and stay tuned for me on Brad's show ;) (yes that is right I will be on TV with the gorgeous man himself!!)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig