Thursday, October 11, 2012

JW Anderson x Topshop: Event


I am sure you all saw my tweets and instagrams of the JW Anderson x Topshop event (follow me on twitter here). Anyway it was a great success and the collection was so so gorgeous and everyone was trying literally every piece on and piling it in their shopping bags! Fish Fayce was
there snapping away along with the amazing Violent Lips, the turnout was great and I loved giving my style tips! I along with the gorgeous Topshop ladies Farah, Bedour and amazing personal shopper Monique were all wearing the JW Anderson Collection! Thank you all for coming was so much fun I hope you all enjoyed it and loved the collection as much as I did! In addition if you want to win a spot in the London College of Fashion short courses being held here in Dubai then tweet a pic of your favourite JW Anderson piece and hashtag  Next post of the JW Anderson x Topshop look I wore!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig