Monday, October 1, 2012

Splash Royale: Rock Chic


I am back and have lots to post! Been so busy and I literally need a day to relax and just sleep (no weekend plans for me hehe) Anyway here is a small post of the outfit I wore for the Splash Royale Fashion Show. If you follow my blog and style you will know that my style is very different, I wear both very girlie things like dresses etc however I LOVE grunge so for Splash I stepped a bit out of my usual style and decided on rock chic! My jacket is by The Ragged Priest from London, Kings Road however the brand is now sold in Valley Dez (yay!), top from: Camden, shoes: Jeffery Campbells from: West LA Boutique, necklace: Bali and bracelets: Rock On and H.N.A !

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig