Thursday, September 27, 2012

Splash: Fashion Royale Fashion Show


Sorry for lack of posts been mega busy but ofcourse in a good way and have lots of stuff for you guys! Anyway here is a post full of gorgeous pics from the Splash Fashion Royale show which I hope you all watched live streamed! The show was gorgeous, it even 'snowed' I fell in love
with some pieces and there was lots of spikes which I ofcourse loved! In addition to that I was lucky enough to see and party with the gorgeous Willy Cartier and Romain Julien (if you don't know who they are omg please google them) . It was a great night full of fashion, partying and mingling !! Thank you so much Splash for a great show excited for the next one








Share:

1 comment

  1. http://fabihafashion.blogspot.in/
    I love your blog and all your posts. Your pics are always amazing. You must start to monitorize your blog.

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig