Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dumond exclusive preview


Events season is back on in Dubai and I have been very busy which I am loving! I am also planning some very exciting things that you will all love so stay tuned! In addition I am so sad as I have been invited to some London Fashion Week shows but am ofcourse in Dubai so can't go over with
be going next year! So here is the first of the events I attended this week, which was being invited to the Preview of Dumond's new season. Dumond is a shoe brand with a store located in Dubai Mall and I fell in love with a pair of boots (picture above). It was also so great catching up with some bloggers I haven't seen since before summer and blogger Tina was kind enough to send me some pics she took, make sure you check out her blog here














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig