Friday, September 21, 2012

My Topshop's Personal Shopping Experience!


A few months ago I was invited to the opening of Topshop at Mall of the Emirates, this one and the Dubai Mall one are definitely the best. Not only was Topshop bought to MOE so was Topshop's Personal Shopping Experience. If you live in the UK then you should know what Topshop's Personal Shopping Experience is but if not basically you call up and make and appointment for FREE yes I did say FREE and then you tell the shopper what you are coming in for e.g, need an outfit for a party, whole new wardrobe, what's the newest pieces in Topshop etc (you get the point) and then you come into the gorgeous huge Personal Shopping changing room, you can chill, have a coffee and some gorgeous cupcakes and then play dress up. However even if you do play dress up you
don't have to buy the things you try it but Topshop is amazing so I am sure you will fall in love with a few pieces (I know I did). I Topshop's Personal Shopping Experience at MOE and the pictures are above, I fell in love with the changing room I wish I had one in my house! Anyway after having lots of fun mixes and matching pieces and falling deeply and madly in love with everything I decided to buy a camouflage jacket (picture above) it is unbelievably amazing and I am so happy with it! Make sure you make your Topshop's Personal Shopping Experience at MOE with the lovely Monique today!! Thank you Topshop for letting me play dress up!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig