Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lets walk in the middle of the street and take pics next to the graffiti


I personally have to make sure the location of my outfit posts are something different so when we went to the flea market in town, seminyak, and saw this graffiti on the side of the road I just knew I had to have a pic there! I love urban and graffiti backgrounds as they really add some edge. Anyway
as being in Bali I love being able to wear skirts, shorts etc without being told to cover unlike in Dubai even though it is so hot in Dubs. As stated before I went away I have got this new obsession with caps, well flatcaps or snapcaps, whatever you prefer to call them and this one is from here in Bali from: Kuta, bikini top from: New Look, skirt from: American Apparel, shoes from: River Island and bag from: LF Boutique.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig