Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bye Bali 2012 *sad face*


So today is the day I have to say good bye to beautiful Bali :( I am going to miss it so so much! I am definitely coming back soon! If you have never been to Bali before then I highly recommend you do take a trip because trust me it is amazing! Anyway just a post to say bye to Bali and summer 2012,
yet again me writing a message in the sand hehe. I apologise about all the pics but just couldn't choose and I just had to put the action shot in (last picture). I am wearing a bikini from: American Apparel which I love so much because of the high waisted bottoms however it doesn't do for a good tan so when I do want to tan I just roll them down. Anyway off to Singapore for a day then back to Dubai see you all soon.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig