Sunday, September 9, 2012

New In: West LA Ring Iphone Case


Ok I swear West LA gets better and better every single month! They are always bringing new thing in and everything is always amazing and I always want to splurge! Anyway I have been wanting this Iphone case for literally forever, I tried to get it in New York however I had no luck so
you can guess how excited I was when I found out West LA had them. I picked mine up yesterday I very happy girl so here it is my lovelys my new obsession! I will ofcourse be doing an outfit post with it very soon, also if the Vogue in the picture is the September issue of Vogue America and is 916 pages yes I am not joking! It is Vogue's 120 Anniversary so they had to do something big and they most definitely did! My poor dad he had to carry this around and on a plane from America just for me but I am very grateful and so happy. Also if you follow me on instagram, vintagerunways, you will see that Jack Wills will be opening very soon at Mercato Mall and Dubai Mall in Dubai. In addition West LA has sooooo many Jeffery Campbells in stock so run over there fast!!!





Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig